No products in the cart.
VIVIS Racing was founded in 2020 with a few likeminded individuals that were new to the racing scene in 2019. VIVIS Racing is located in Houston, TX and is Cat 3 Road Cycling Team. VIVIS Racing’s original founding members are: Sydney Jim, James D Lee, Erik Lee, Niels Meissner, Jose Perez, and Shaun Harris.
With a very short time under its belt, VIVIS Racing soon started a successful racing debut at the 2020 Davy Crockett Classic where Jose “Pops” Perez took a solo finish top step at the Road Race in Cat 4/5. Before the 2020 season was cancelled, Sydney Jim also took a 3rd place finish at the Driveway Series Crit in Cat 4/5. VIVIS Racing’s first full season of racing was in 2021 where it took multiple podiums.
In 2022, VIVIS Racing added Nader Rezvani, Daniel Gaspard, and Cole Randall to its roster. VIVIS Racing hopes to continue to race locally and start traveling nationally to a few USA Crit Series races.
- 2020 Davy Crockett Classik Cat 4/5 Road Race – 1st Place – Jose “Pops” Perez
- 2020 Davy Crockett Classik Cat 4/5 General Classification – 2nd Place – Jose “Pops” Perez”
- 2020 Driveway Series Crit Cat 4/5 – 3rd Place – Sydney Jim
- 2021 Bear Creek Crit Race 1 Cat 3/4 – 2nd Place – Erik Lee
- 2021 Bear Creek Crit Race 2 Cat 3/4 – 2nd Place – James D Lee
- 2021 Bear Creek Crit Race 2 Cat 3/4 – 5th Place – Shaun Harris
- 2021 Bear Creek Crit Race 4 Cat 3/4 – 1st Place – Niels Meissner
- 2021 Bear Creek Crit Race 4 Cat 4/5 – 4th Place – Sydney Jim
- 2021 Driveway Series Crit Cat 3/4 – 3rd Place – Niels Meissner
- 2021 Driveway Series Crit Cat 3/4 – 3rd Place – James D Lee
- 2021 Texas State Championship in U40 Cat 3/4/5 – 1st Place – Niels Meissner | 2nd Place – Cole Randall
- 2022 Dogwood Omnium Cat 3/4 Crit – 1st Place – Cole Randall
- 2022 Dogwood Omnium Cat 3/4 General Classification – 1st Place – Cole Randall
- 2022 Bear Creek Crit Race 1 – 1st Place Niels Meissner | 3rd Place – Cole Randall
- 2022 Bear Creek Crit Race 2 – 3rd Place Cole Randall
- 2022 Bear Creek Crit Race 3 – 1st Place Niels Meissner | 3rd Place – Erik Lee
- 2022 Bear Creek Crit Race 4 – 1st Place Shaun Harris | 2nd Place – Erik Lee
Megan Stevens grew up as a swimmer and a gymnast, and now is a mother of 3 and a successful Triathlete. She also coaches other triathletes in short and long distance events. She is focused on both half and full Ironman events and hopes to reach a personal record each time she races. In a short 3 years of competition, she has a 1st place overall female at the Onalaska 70.3 Half Ironman, a top 20 overall female finish and 8th place in her age division in the Texas 70.3. She also finished 11th in her age division in the Ironman Cozumel.
Amber currently races for Elevate’s Domestic Elites Women’s Team . She is a USA Triathlon Aquabike National Champion, Texas State Road Race Champion and the Texas Time Trial State Champion in 35-44 year old division. She also earned bronze at the 35-39 year old division at the Aquabike World Championship in Pontevedra, Spain. Prior to cycling Amber swam on scholarship in college and is a certified teacher and coach in swimming, triathlon and cycling.
Veteran defender enters his fourth season in the NFL and his first campaign with the Black and Gold. Originally a third round draft pick (74th overall) of the Kansas City Chiefs in 2016 out of Notre Dame, the Everett, Wash. native has appeared in 21 games with one start for the Cincinnati Bengals (2016-18) and Green Bay Packers (2020) where he recorded 20 tackles (17 solo), one interception, two passes defensed and a blocked field goal. Russell appeared in one regular season game for the Packers in 2020 and his first two career playoff games where he featured on special teams.